Doxa Fully Synthetic Diesel Engine Oil is a high performance diesel engine oil designed to meet the most severe performance requirements of the latest high output, low emission European and American diesel engines. It is formulated with premium quality base oil and superior additive technology to provide the highest diesel engine performance levels. It is formulated for extreme cold temperature as well as extreme high temperature service. Its 5W viscosity at low temperatures allow it to replace conventional 5W30, 10W30, 15W40 oils diesel engines.
• Naturally aspirated and turbocharged high speed, four-stroke diesel engines.
• All automotive diesel engines.
• High speed diesel engines
• Commercial road transport in light, medium and heavy-duty service.
• On and Off-highway vehicles.
• All construction and earth-moving equipment.
• Stop & Go vehicles in high soot loading services.
• Extra Soot discrepancy keeps fuel soot in suspension; avoid filter plugging, oil thickening and abrasive polishing wear.
• Exceptional oxidation stability at high temperature, and soot control minimizes degradation sludge formation and oil thickening, consequently
longer drain intervals.
• Multipurpose oil for old and new engines.
• Foam protection
• Shear-stable viscosity Index improver prevents oil flow through the piston rings by maintaining oil viscosity in the high temperature ring
• Corrosion and rust inhibition
API CK 4, CJ 4, CI 4 PLUS, SN/SM and all prior categories.
|ASTM D-1298||Specific Gravity||0.858||gm/ml|
|ASTM D-445||Kinematic Viscosity @ 104°F / 40°C||85 - 95||mm²/s|
|ASTM D-445||Kinematic Viscosity @ 212°F / 100°C||12.5 - 15||mm²/s|
|ASTM D-2270||Viscosity Index||min 165||-|
|ASTM D-92||Corrected Flash Point||236||°C|
|ASTM D-97||Pour Point||-45||°C|
|ASTM D-2896||Total Base Number||min 10||mg KOH/g|
Related Product Searches:
5W40 ck4 engine oil, 5W40 CK4 synthetic oil, Bulk synthetic engine oil, Ck4 engine oil, CK4 synthetic oil, SAE engine oil.